bloggercollage

bloggercollage

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to you.....

I'm a big kid now..

That's what he thinks most days I'm sure.  2 years old and independent as can be.  His birthday started with a Good Morning cuddle and singing "Happy Birthday" about 10 times... he sang to himself which in my opinion was A-DoR-a-BLE! We went down stairs for our breakfast and I made him a blueberry pancake which he declared "YUMMY".  L was able to open up his present's from Nana and Papa which included books, puzzles and playdoh!  Grandparent's are very good at spoiling their grandchildren (as they should).

L's 2nd birthday party was a lot of fun, and while I'm sure he won't remember it, he was a happy camper the whole time.  While a pool party for a December birthday is a little unconventional, L is a water baby and had an absolute blast.


The theme for his cake was Thomas the Tank (of course) and I bravely made his birthday cake this year.  While it looked nothing like any creation my friend Emily could put together(this woman has a talent and passion for things food, especially the good things in life like CHOCOLATE) it was not a complete disaster and tasted pretty good (great big pat on my back).His friends that made it were fun wonderful guests and were so kind in generous in bringing him so many wonderful toys.



Of course the Fire Engine make LOTS of noise,
which make it extra fun!
Logan and his friend Lina
  
Enjoying some birthday cake
A really awesome guitar!
Thomas the Tank, what a hit!!














1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, little man! He sure did have fun in the pool. So glad we could celebrate with you guys.

    ReplyDelete